Reusable and Washable Cotton face Mask Triple Layers High Quality Cotton fabric Face Mask with improved design for better protection and comfort with Polypropylene Filter fitted inside.
– Triple Layer (Polly cotton coloured outer layer, polypropylene filter in middle and 100% cotton inside layer to skin)
– Polypropylene filter fitted inside.
– Improved Design for better Protection and Comfort.
– The design fits over the nose and cover the chin providing a full coverage.
– Breathable, soft and comfortable cotton
– Nose Bridge fitted for nose support and comfort.
– The elastic bands are removable and what is very Important – ADJUSTABLE – you can tie it as tight or loose as you like. Pull out and adjust length of elastic ear loop for a snug and comfortable fit.
– You can also tie on around the head (extra elastic NOT included).
– Made by Professional Seamstresses and Tailors.
– Each mask is pack in its individual zip lock self-seal bags for better hygiene.
– Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class Large Letter.
– Reusable with the possibility of washing in 40*C
It is recommended to have few of Reusable and Washable Cotton face Mask for a change in case of contamination/ soiling/ Damp
STRICTLY NO RETURNS IF USED OR TRIED, DUE TO HYGIENE REASONS
SHIPPED FROM THE UK 1st CLASS ALLOW 3-4-WORKING DAYS FOR ROYAL MAIL AS THEY ARE EXTREMELY BUSY DUE TO EXCESSIVE ONLINE PURCHASES.
WE CAN ALSO PROVIDE WHOLESALE LOT SERVICE 50/100/500/1000 PCS CONTACT US FOR PRICES.
This non-medical Reusable and Washable Cotton face Mask is designed as an extra barrier between your cough, sneeze, breath and other people. This is not for medical use or medical grade. PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS and SOCIAL DISTANCE TOO!
Reusable and Washable Cotton face Mask MUST be washed when received and after every use in hot soapy water or machine washed hot with bio detergent. Never share your mask. Not recommended for those with breathing difficulties.
Place the mask carefully, ensuring it covers the mouth and nose, and tie it securely to minimise any gaps between the face and the masks.
Avoid touching it while wearing it.
Remove it using the appropriate technique: do not touch the front of the mask but untie it from behind.
After removal or whenever a used mask is inadvertently touched, clean hands using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Replace the masks as soon as they become damp with a new clean, dry mask