England Official Football 1982 World Cup Finals Shirt
Own a Piece of English Football History!
The England 1982 Home shirt is white in colour and incorporates official England 1982 world cup kit styling.
The Espana 1982 World Cup was full of thrilling moments for England, thrashing France 3-1 in the group stages and legends such as Kevin Keegan and Terry Butcher gracing the field. Wear the kit of champions with pride with the Official England Retro 1982 Home Kit!
- England Official Football 1982 World Cup Finals Shirt
- Replica shirt as worn in the 1982 World Cup Finals
- 51% Polyester, 49% Cotton
- Superb Three Lions crest embroidery to chest
- Garment Size (Chest): Small 36″; Medium 40″; Large 42″; XL 46″; XXL 50″; 3XL 53″
Click here for more amazing football shirts.